13 Mar When Should You Consider Tree Removal?
Considering Tree Removal in CT?
It can be difficult to determine when to remove a tree from your property. Tree removal in Connecticut can be a daunting but necessary task. It is always a good idea to consult with experts before deciding whether a tree needs to be removed. There are some common signs to look for when considering when to remove a tree.
When to remove a tree:
- If the tree is dead or dying and unable to be saved, it could fall and cause damage to property around the area. These trees should be removed as soon as possible to avoid property damage and prevent accidents.
- Significantly leaning trees or trees with structural issues could be become a safety hazard if the tree or large branches are potentially ready to fall.
- Trees may also be removed if they are too close to a building, utility powerlines, or any structure that may be damaged if the tree falls. This can be a serious safety hazard if not promptly removed.
- The tree’s roots may also be a cause for concern if they are causing damage to sidewalks, driveways, or buildings.
- Trees may also be removed for aesthetic reasons if the property owner decides. These can vary from obstructing views, blocking sunlight, or just personal preference.
- If a tree is diseased or has a pest infestation that cannot be treated. This may need to be removed to prevent the spread of disease or pests to other trees in the area.
- Trees that are overcrowding each other can damage the trees health. In these cases it may be necessary to remove some trees in order to promote healthy growth in others.
If you’re unsure whether a tree needs to be removed in Connecticut, it is best to consult with a licensed and insured tree removal company like Marchion & Faucher so that we can assess the tree’s health and make recommendations. Contact us today.